advice: call center development with voice call record

Thread: advice: call center development with voice call record

advice: call center development with voice call record

Hello. In this year I decided to build my call center and I searched for a reliable sdk tool for my business. I tried out many trial programs, but I found out that .Net sdks are the best ones for my call center business. Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK was finally the chosen one, because to call center applications I could easily add some other features like voice call recording in C# (for the sample program: How to record a voice call? search on the google) Unfortunately the trial versions last only for 20 days, but the support was quite supportive.
    Regards,
    P.

I have the responsibility of getting my office set up with call center software and hardware, and I am afraid to say that I am quite lost in the whole process and do not know where to start. Do you recommend I try this 20 day trial before I go ahead and purchase? Do you have any advice on where I should start doing research, or if there are any easy solutions I should look into? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin L View Post
    I have the responsibility of getting my office set up with call center software and hardware, and I am afraid to say that I am quite lost in the whole process and do not know where to start. Do you recommend I try this 20 day trial before I go ahead and purchase? Do you have any advice on where I should start doing research, or if there are any easy solutions I should look into? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
    After doing quite a bit of research, I have come across a PBX Phone that looks pretty good for the office. Does anyone have experience with this kind of equipment? Will these do everything that is needed for an office phone? Thanks.

PBX phones usually work pretty well, at least in my experience. They will do everything that you need.

However, improving agent performance is what will really make or break it for you!

Good luck!

~ Frank